Holiday Events in Red Bank
It’s the holiday season in Red Bank! Following the successful kick off of the season with the 24th Annual Holiday Express Concert and Town Lighting on November 25th, Red Bank has been lit and decorated to celebrate, and as usual there are a lot of activities to get people in the spirit. Here are some of the upcoming Holiday Events in Red Bank:
- Visit the Red Bank Christmas Tree – Stop by Riverside Gardens Park to visit Red Bank’s beautiful Christmas tree, donated by the Fir Farm in Colt’s Neck, as well as the rest of the park’s festive decorations.
- Holiday Harmonies – On every Saturday from noon to 3:00pm from now until Christmas Eve, various musicians including traditional carolers will be filling the streets of Red Bank with live music.
- Pictures with Santa – Every Saturday & Sunday from now until December 18th in the main foyer of the Galleria, you can bring your children to visit Santa Claus and have pictures taken.
- Holiday Horse and Wagon Rides – Every Saturday from now until Christmas Eve from 1:00pm to 5:00pm, enjoy free horse and wagon rides through Red Bank! You can hop on the wagon at two locations in town: 11 Bridge Ave and 26 Broad St.
- Red Bank Menorah Lighting – Celebrate Hanukkah with Red Bank’s annual Menorah Lighting at the Red Bank train station on December 27th at 6:30pm.
- The Holiday Express Benefit Concert – Holiday Express is bringing their annual holiday benefit concert to the Count Basie Theatre on December 19th and 20th. For tickets and other event details, check out the Count Basie website.
- Free Holiday Parking – Everyone knows that parking in Red Bank can be tough, but as a special holiday bonus parking will be free from December 12-25 so you can get your shopping done without worry!
As you can see, the holiday season is a great time to eat, shop, and play in Red Bank NJ!